Adding to WordPress
- Go To Your dashboard, Then Click On Appearance and then Navigate To Editor.
- Now on The Right Side you can a list of template files, move your mouse to footer.php and then click on that
- As Soon the page loads completely, Press CTRL+F and Find </body>
- Now be careful and paste the below code just about it !
- Hit on Update File, Now Visit Your WordPress Blog ! You can see it located on The Bottom Left
Adding to Blogger/Blogspot
- Go to Blogger Dashboard > Template
- Take a backup of your template.
- Now find for below code in your template </body>
- Add below piece of code just above/before of above code.